Monday, May 11, 2015

Challenge #23 -- No patterned papers

Before we get to this week's challenge, let's give a shout out to this week's winner. Because we had very limited participation last week, we are only announcing the weekly winner.


#4 -- leny w

For this week's challenge, we don't want to see any patterned papers. However, if you need to use them, that's okay because the only real rule to play along each week is to make a holiday or Christmas card.


  And now for what our designers came up with.





1 comment:

lenywim35 said...

It's very nuce to hear from GerJanne
that I was the weekly winner with my card with stars and trees. My english is not as good I wouldlike, but I thought to read that it wasnot pattered paper but the paper was full of stars in gold on red.
But thank you for that. It's always nice that people found your card nice. I like it.
Greetings leny w